Custom Fabrication Shop
With master welders, fabricators and machinists in house, we are able to help our customers solve most of their steel design, build and repair needs.
We strive for quick turn-around. Our steel service center allows us to pull material from our own inventory to get fabrication jobs done quicker.
Fabrication Services include:
Custom design work using AUTO CAD 2017.
- Mild steel up to 1/2" x 144"
- 3 total plate shears ( Niagara, Cincinnati, & Standard)
- 230 ton x 12' hydraulic programmable press brake
- 150 ton x 12' mechanic press brake with multi-axis back-gage.
- 60 ton x 8' hydraulic press brake
- New WILA tooling as of 2016
- Four Marvel saws capable of cutting 18" x 21" segments
- Roundo R5- up 2-1/2" square or round pipe
- Erconlina pipe bender
- Plate rolls - up to 1/4" x 8'
- Messer Plasma 8' x 20' down draft table - 200 amp with maximum cut 2" plate
- Oxy-cutting up to 4"
Abrasive Waterjet Cutting:
- Wardjet E-1530
- 5' x 10' cutting area
- Cut up to 10" thick - any material
- accepts DXF. and DWG. files
- 4 welding bays with 5 ton overhead cranes.
- Welding of all types of material
- 15 + Mig and Tig welding machines
- Welding in conjunction with the American Welding Society
- 90 and 60 ton Whitney punches
- 7 Drill presses
- Plate Bevelers
- Hand held plasma cutter
- Radial arm drill
- 50 ton hydraulic press
- Manual sheet metal break
- Paint booth 14' x 12' x 10'
- Lincoln Ranger 305 for onsite welding
In-house Machine Shop
Machining is performed on precision lathes and milling equipment to exact specification
- Three Vertical Mills with auto feeds
- Two manual lathes
- Surface grinding
- Precise band saw